- the information we collect;
- how we do it and the purposes for which we collect it;
- how we use and with whom we share such information;
- how you can access and update that information;
- the choices you can make about how we collect, use and share your information;
- how we protect the information we keep about you.
The Service may contain links to other web sites and applications. The fact that the Service links to a Web site does not imply that Aetsoft supports or endorses that third party, nor does it indicate our affiliation with that third party. Aetsoft is in no way responsible for the privacy policies of those other Web sites you choose to access through the Service. Be absolutely sure to read the privacy policies of those other Web sites when you leave the Service.
What kind of information is collected?
There are two types of information that may be collected. The first is called “Personal Information,” which is personal information that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your real name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and any other non-public information about you that is linked to any of the above. Aetsoft does not collect personally identifiable information about you or your children in any of its Applications.
“Technical information” refers to a user’s mobile device or computer, such as browser type, device type, and OS version.
Technical IDs are various unique identifiers that typically identify only the computer, device, browser, or application. Some examples are IP address, user ID, GAID, and IDFA (the last two are Google and iOS identifiers for advertisers). Under some rules, a technical identifier is considered personal data because it, by itself or in combination with other data, can allow us to identify a particular user. If technical identifiers are considered personal information, we treat them the same as personal information.
When you use the Service, we may receive information about your hardware system and how our Site or Applications are used, including your IP address or device identifier. We may also collect information about your device hardware, software, platform, media, connectivity, online activity information such as feature usage, game statistics and scores, user ratings, click paths, in-app purchases, etc. We use this information to better understand our customers’ behavior and preferences so we can improve our products and services. We may use third-party analytics tools to help us collect and analyze this information in order to improve the Service and provide you with a better user experience.
Some cookies are used to help you opt out of using data collected automatically to show you third-party advertisements based on your actions on the Services.
Tracking technologies that we may use
(i) Facebook SDK.
We use the Facebook SDK of the social network Facebook (Meta Platforms, Inc.). The Facebook SDK can track user behavior after clicking on a Facebook ad. With the Facebook SDK we can understand how our marketing activities are received on Facebook and, if necessary, take optimization measures. For more information about cookies and similar technologies hosted by Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/. If you want to disable the storage of cookies placed by Facebook, you need to change your browser settings. The data collected by our Service remains anonymous and does not provide any information about the identity of users. Facebook stores and processes this data for its own advertising purposes in accordance with the Facebook Data Directive, which we invite you to read at.
(ii) Amplitude Analytics iOS SDK
To optimize our Service, we use Amplitude, a web analytics tool provided by Amplitude, Inc. Amplitude tracks "events" rather than how you navigate through various pages. This is when a user plays a video, scrolls, clicks on an expansion arrow to read more information, or clicks on a call to action. This helps us track exactly what motivates the user to keep going and turn from a curious visitor into a valuable customer.
Amplitude allows us to understand how people use our Service, what elements of the user's workflow are, and how and where improvements can and should be made to make you more comfortable using our Services.
You should check the relevant privacy policies of the listed third parties whose cookies and similar technologies may include advertising identifiers and device identifiers.
How can you restrict, block or delete cookies?
Strictly necessary cookies are always enabled when you visit us. When you first visit us, we will tell you about our other types of cookies and ask you to choose which cookies we may use. You can always change your mind.
You can access and change all cookie settings in your web browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, so if you want to change, delete or block them, you must do so manually. For mobile devices, consult your phone's manual for instructions on how to delete cookies.
You can opt out of having your activity tracked on other companies' apps and websites by selecting "Ask App not to track" when you sign in to the App or by contacting us at email@example.com.
How we use your information?
We only use the information we get from you for internal purposes. Below are ways we may use the information we collect:
- to set up your account in our Apps and save your settings (such as language, sound settings, game difficulty levels), game progress, and recognize you when you return to our Apps;
- provide content localized into your language;
- promptly identify and resolve technical problems encountered by our Apps and users;
- to improve our Apps by analyzing aggregate data about how users interact with our Apps;
- provide more relevant content in different countries;
- to assess the size of our audience and their user experience;
- to ensure the stability and security of our Apps.
When do we share information?
We may disclose information when we are required to do so by law, such as in response to a court order or subpoena, or when we disclose information to data processors who are acting on our behalf (service providers or other group companies that provide support) for our website or application operations and who do not use or disclose information for any other purpose). To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also disclose information in response to a request from law enforcement or other government agencies or if we believe that such disclosure may prevent incitement to a crime, facilitate an investigation related to public safety, or protect the safety of a child using our Services, protect the security or integrity of our site or application, or enable us to take precautions against liability.
In the event of an acquisition or merger with a third party entity, we reserve the right in any of these circumstances to transfer or assign information we received from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale or other change of control.
- We use service providers to help us operate our services, such as cloud services, data analysis, online advertising, data analytics and payment processing. Such service providers use the information only for the services we contract them to do and are required to adhere to the same level of data protection as in this Policy; and
- We may share de-identified data with third parties to research how to improve the educational effectiveness of our products.
Changing or deleting your information
If you want us to remove your record from our system, contact us and we will try to accommodate your request if we are not legally required to keep the record.
Aetsoft takes great care to protect the privacy of your information. We do not collect personally identifiable information, and we use administrative, physical, and electronic measures designed to protect your non-personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and use. Keep in mind that none of the security measures we take to protect your information guarantees absolute protection against unauthorized access or use of your non-personal information, which is impenetrable.
The financial information you enter to subscribe and use all features of the Apps is not stored by Aetsoft, but instead is stored by our payment processing provider (such as Apple) for the sole purpose of processing payments made to Aetsoft.
Your rights under the GDPR and the CCPA
You may have some or all of the following rights:
- Right to Receive Information. You have the right to receive information about the personal information we receive from you and how we process it.
- Right of Access. You have the right to receive confirmation that your personal information is being processed and you have the ability to access your personal information.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) – you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted or erased if we have no compelling reason to continue processing it.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to “block” or limit the processing of your personal data. When your personal data is restricted, we are allowed to keep your data, but not to process it further.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for the following reasons:
1. the processing was based on a legitimate interest or task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
2. direct marketing (including profiling);
3. processing for scientific/historical research and statistics purposes;
4. automated decision-making and profiling rights.
- Automated individual decision making and profiling. You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has legal consequences for you or similarly materially affects you.
- Filing a Complaint with Authorities. You have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authorities if your information has not been processed in accordance with the GDPR.
- Regulation. If the supervisory authorities do not handle your complaint properly, you may be entitled to judicial protection.
A final note to parents and our commitment to children’s privacy
The Internet offers a world of possibilities for children. Your guidance and involvement are essential to ensuring that children have a safe and rewarding online experience. We encourage you to stay involved and informed about what your child is doing online. Your efforts to instill responsible information practices will help direct your children to age-appropriate sites and will go a long way toward ensuring that your children have enriching online experiences.
Aetsoft does not use the App to intentionally solicit data or promote products to users under the age of 13 (under 16 under the GDPR). Children should not provide personal information, and the App should never ask for their real names or any other personal information (e.g., when creating an avatar). If a parent or legal representative of a child learns that a child has provided information without their consent, the parent or legal representative may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove such information from our files within a reasonable time.
Young visitors should always consult with their parents or guardians before entering any information on any website or app, and we encourage families to discuss their home policies regarding sharing personal information online.
By email: email@example.com
Or at 1309 Coffeen Avenue STE 1200, Sheridan, Wyoming, 82801.